- NO – Full Metal Jacket, Steel Core, or Military Ammo on the 100 Yard Range
- All Rifles must be scoped. NO RED DOTS (3 power or greater)
- NO – 22 Long Rifles
- NO – Pistol Grip Rifles or Short Barrel Rifles (barrel shorter than 16 inches)
- NO – Pistol Caliber Rifles
- NO – Rifle Cleaning at Bench (Unless approved by Range Officer)
- NO – .50 BMG
- All actions must be open when gun is not in use.
- The muzzle must always point DOWNRANGE:
- – when removing or putting gun in case.
- – when loading or unloading.
- – when closing the action.
- Always post target at the bottom of the backer board.
If you have a problem on the course, please call 972.556.0103.
THANK YOU FOR SHOOTING WITH US!