- It is MANDATORY for everyone on the range to wear ear and eye protection.
- Shoot only from the designated firing lane. Do not pass beyond the tables unless you are expressly authorized to do so by the Range Officer.
- No steel targets or personal targets may be used.
- Actions must be open when gun is unloaded and at all times when not engaged in shooting.
- One shot per second. NO RAPID FIRE.
- No shooting from the hip or drawing from the holster.
- Always be sure it is safe to shoot at your targeted including what is beyond it.
- If two people use the same firearm, it must be placed on the table, unloaded, with the action open before the next person may use it.
- Every firearm, loaded or unloaded, must be pointed down range at all times.
- Accidental or negligent discharge will result in immediate removal from the range.
THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THESE RULES!
It does not matter who you are, these rules apply to all customers and their guests.