Elm Fork’s world-class facilities include:
- 2 Pro Shops
- Large Clubhouse
- 5,000 square foot Pavilion
- Beginner Trap
- ATA Trap
- Wobble Trap
- American Skeet
- 2 (100-target) Championship Sporting Clay Courses
- 1 (50-target) Vintage Sporting Clays Course
- 100-yard Rifle Range
- Large baffled pistol bays
- Tactical Bay
- 50-yard rifle range (closed Wednesdays)
Elm Fork is the host facility for Texans Archery Club, one of the largest archery clubs in Texas. Ranges are set up in the northwest corner of the Shotgun Sports side of the facility and include:
- Practice Range, with targets from 10 – 50 yards, plus an elevated shooting platform
- Long Distance/FITA Range, with maximum distances of 70 yards and 70 meters, respectively
- 3-D Course with dozens of 3-D targets available to shoot
- Broadhead Range, with maximum distance of 50 yards
- Instructional Range, perfect for classes, lessons and events
- Form Wall, a short-distance range with an oversized “wall” backstop, perfect for working on your form, tinkering with accessories, or starting out a beginner
For more details on the club, including membership information, please visit the Texans website at www.dallasarchery.com.
Elm Fork also features a dedicated airgun range, home of the Dallas Field Target Club. Sited on the North East corner of the Sporting Clays ranges, the airgun range features:
- A practice range out to 55 yards
- More than a dozen airgun shooting lanes set into the woods, ranging to 60 yards and more.
- Several dozen, custom-made, falling silhouette Field Targets – on match days
- The airgun range is open to the public only during club events.
Airgun Field Target is a hunting simulation game. Participants shoot airgun rifles and pistols (pellets only) at falling, metallic silhouettes of small game animals at ranges from 10 – 55 yards. It uses relatively low-powered airguns for safety, and to make the sport economically accessible to the public.
Dallas Field Target Club holds sanctioned, American Airgun Field Target Association (AAFTA) Field Target Matches on a bi-monthly schedule, usually the second Saturday every other month.
In those months when field target matches are not held, the club hosts general “Fun” shoots, to acquaint the public with the airgun sports.
To learn more about airgun Field Target and for details on the Dallas Field Target Club, including match schedules, and membership information, please visit the club’s website, www.DallasFTclub.org.
TERMS | SITEMAP | DISCLAIMER | FAQ
IMPORTANT SITE LINKS